Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Torched Penny drops.....

On November 7th to 11th is what my dealer told me this morning, after dropping off my ride to get looked at again. He said it's going to have about $1900 worth of extras on top of base sticker. The grill looks cool! No stereo/video this time....mostly just cosmetic and lighting...he said color matched tailights,wonder what they will look like?

I'm going to see how much I would be upside down if I trade in my TCM in on one, just for giggles :D

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
i like th color but 1900 on top of the sticker for what, cosmetics? i guess its mostly for the paint if it really comes on that color...

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Not a fan of this one. The color is not my style and wow, if you have to paint match that sucka! Not hatin'...just statin'. :D

·
Registered
501 Posts
Oh, man, I never even thought about matching that color down the road......yikes.

Maybe I'll just stick with my 06 BOP.....

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
I still think the color looks a tad bit like poo.

·
Registered
501 Posts
It is sort of a fancy "doo doo brown"..........I keep thinking about my old two-toned beige and brown Dodge Ram pickup that I used to have.....I would try so hard to believe that it was a "cool" color.....

just my humble opinion. My wife loves the color. She says that she used to have some lip gloss that color in the 80s......

·
Registered
546 Posts
is there any better pics of this color...can anybody point me in the direction...

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
BigWill184 said:
is there any better pics of this color...can anybody point me in the direction...
Here's a couple more shots Will...

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
I want the grill but I think it costs about 500$ from newscionparts.com

·
Registered
546 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
Here's a couple more shots Will...
dam I have to wait to get home to check these out for some reason I cannot see pics here at work...which is so wack...

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
BigWill184 said:
dam I have to wait to get home to check these out for some reason I cannot see pics here at work...which is so wack...
Time to find a new job. :eek:

·
Registered
546 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
Time to find a new job. :eek:
seriosly...common people somebody has got to be hiring...who wants to be my reference...:D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Are the special releases worth waiting for?and paying extra for?
I put a deposit down on a '06 SRP and saw this and was wondering what the consensius was. I am putting the fog lights and rear spoiler on it (was thinking of the xm radio too) and would still be cheaper than the Torched Penny. I like the new paint but would it be hard to match if something happened to it?

·
Registered
172 Posts
I love the Torched Penny. I however wish Scion would have brought the "Open Deck" to the U.S. for the last release of the xB. Can you imagine that? I'd be all over one of those.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
^^ That would be a good going away gift, I'd love to have both! Open Deck and an xB.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.