Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Hmmmmm
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone with an automatic....whats the top speed youve reached? I topped at 100 last night but was only pushing about 5-5/12k. It just wouldnt even try to go past 100. Just wondering what everyone else runs. Im stock by the way.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
i pushed mine to 115 coming home from simi valley when i was racing a bmw...sad that i actually pulled ahead about 3 lengths due to out manuvering the traffic

·
Registered
312 Posts
Mines also an Automatic. No Mods! I was actually amazed it would run that quick, heck when I got to 100 messing with a civic one day on my way home, I came on here asking about a fuel cut off. I was told there wasn't one, so I pushed it a little further next time down I-40 It takes a bit to get to 120, but it will do it. Trust me there have been a couple times when my wife was (in her saying, just resting her eyes) asleep, I would ask her if it feels like were doing 110! Shes like "slow it down", but no it doesn't feel like were going that fast. I LOVE MY BOX!!!!!

·
Registered
827 Posts
Check your throttle linkage adjustment to make sure it is opening the butterfly in the throttle body all the way. From the factory, mine was only opening about 75%.

·
Registered
45 Posts
with me (140) my best friend (198) and my girl friend (101) i have went past the 120 mark on i 20 going to shrevport about 6 pm...

yea i defently got pulled over that day for going 36 in a 30 in shrevport.

anyway .. yea all stock as far as performance and everything...

stick shift...

anyone beat that? :D lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.