Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, i am just curious to know how fast you have all driven your Brave Little Toasters. Please tell what mods you have too to help us understand how you achieved your speed. Mine is 110 (also done in a 45 mph speed zone lol) stock, with room to go but a hard left approached fast. lol.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
101-102 mph, my xB is stock. it was on daytime and i was, for some odd reason, rushing. my stereo was loud so i didnt hear how loud was the engine. then i notice that i was passing cars really fast, next thing i know, i was traveling 101-102 mph (i cant really tell because the ride was bumpy and it was hard to read the speedo, i need to keep my eyes on the road too).

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
115mph slight down hill, Intake & exhaust. Shut it down since it is supposed to be governed at 109mph. Didn't want to break anything.

·
lets play beer pong!
274 Posts
i peged mine out 125 ina 35 livin on the edge man

·
Registered
240 Posts
top speed

well i toped my lil toaster on the 5 freeway in southern cali came out to 123 but im running a cold air (aem) NUR spec exhaust and OBX headers, at the same time there is alot of weight added from my wheels and my subs so maybe just maybe 125-128 if i wasnt running with all htat weight

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
I've been up in the triple digits a few times trying to meet a Roll-in time, but I never looked down at the speedo because I was more concerned of what might come from behind me!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
90 mph over grapevine stock runs great i luv the SHORT BUS

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.