Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard of replacment intake for the one that doesn't fit our cars? Or does anyone have a contact there? I would much rather use their intake as it fits my theme and it's rare. You know me and my rare parts.:D

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
MattyRattyPoo said:
Topfuel does make replacment filters if that's what your asking. And they arn't that rare, Top Fuel USA is in So Cal. Ow and hayalex6 they also make an intake.

show me please

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
damn i got a pic of it somewhere on my harddrive but im having a problem findin it. Top Fuel made for the bB, but it didnt fit well in our xBs, so it basically became "non existant" of people getting one. I know of one person that had one, but sent it back. For some reason though, I thought it was more than just the filter that didnt fit. Good luck on it Jim! Hope you can get it to work.

scotty

·
Registered
916 Posts
Here is a pic. I can get it for you if you really want it. Top Fuel USA dosn't have it. No refunds if you can't get it to work or something lol.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sure is in the wrong section. my bad. That's what I get for posting at work. Intake doesn't fit the xB cuz the Master cylinder is in the way. I was wondering if they had fixed the problem. guess not.:( I didn't mean I wanted something rare. I know they have stateside ops. It's just not many people use their products in general.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Other JDM intakes that are out there are Apexi which is avalibale in the states and then HKS has an intake as well that isn't released in the states.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
get a JDM master cylinder? rrriiiigggghhhtttt!:p I'll find something eventually. I have been also checking the Blitz stuff.

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
they have another design of teh top fuel xb intake as well . meant for the 1.3 but it should work. and the one i'm talking about is UBER cool looking.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.