Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well took my box to have the damage fixed this morning. My rental car is a 07 Buick LaCrosse cxl. God I didn't even get on the freeway yet and wanted to go get my Box back even with the dent. This will be a long 3 days. :eek: I hate it, hate it, hate it. Looks like I'll have my box a long time because I haven't been in a car yet that I feel as comfortable in. Think I'll be staying home a lot the next few days...LOL

·
Registered
260 Posts
Rental car etiquette 101 !

Well, just take the rental out and pass the time trying to get as much hang time on the railroad tracks as possible, or a nice high speed spark show on the speed bumps! Anything to pass the time and make you feel better! Tip: :D Make sure you got the extra insurance!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
BoXBoy said:
Well, just take the rental out and pass the time trying to get as much hang time on the railroad tracks as possible, or a nice high speed spark show on the speed bumps! Anything to pass the time and make you feel better! Tip: :D Make sure you got the extra insurance!
Rental cars are so much fun!

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
sorry not

couldnt resist its in my nature it came to me in a big s*&% eating grin when veiwing that clip you will be ok just do what the nice youg man in the claen white coat says aha aha:rolleyes:

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sdsnybny said:
couldnt resist its in my nature it came to me in a big s*&% eating grin when veiwing that clip you will be ok just do what the nice youg man in the claen white coat says aha aha:rolleyes:
Yes sir! Their coming to take me away aha to the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time....roflmao (Some may not get this but I think you do)

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ChromiumSteel said:
I checked on mine almost everyday. I'd stop by before work and peer into windows...
Me too except today didn't have time. Hows your box working out? Got it cleaned up? I guess I didn't really need to ask that huh? lmao I decided if mine is like that I'm going to make them detail it that will make my job easier.
Peace

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.