Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to just look for stuff for an IS300 for my buddy and here are a few things that I ended up picking up. Always when I got I end up leaving with something it's like a candy store for me.

EXTRA BOO-BOOs just in case I lose any.

I got the chrome ring around the speedo too.

And the chrome cover for the Rear windshield wiper

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Ah nice. Well done on the speedo trim. Im a fan of that piece. FDC makes some badass parts. May I ask how much one normally runs for price?

scotty

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
chrome trim ring is tight. I got the South yokohama one. I would have done the chrome wiper if we could get the front ones. but no one makes the here. That's okay, the south yokohama wiper blank is fine too.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Yukimi is really cool. Being my wife is Japanese, they got along very well. In fact, she has ordered some stuff for me. Don't be surprised to see a Pond Premium kit here state side soon. :)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Nice score. Sic looking stuff.

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
well, the secret is all out. i tried to keep this little treasure store a secret for nearly two years, but gotta spread the joy to all.

they can pretty much get any "JDM" you can handle, and for a great price too.
they were the ONLY ones, who were able to get my "bB" hatch handle for a GREAT price, that no one will ever be able to match.
last time when i was there, they had a front bB bench seat there too.

they are located here in SoCal of course. Torrance, CA.
MY AUTO FASHION

Yukimi is pretty cool. ;)
when you speak with her, make sure you speak clearly to her when you put in your orders.

have a happy shopping! :)

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Always known of the place but never had the chance to stop by until a few weeks ago. Again, Yukimi is cool but as Eric mentioned, speak clearly as her English is not very good. Keep in mind, it's not a retail shop but only a warehouse with a small office in front. Most sales are by custom orders only and from time to time she has items in stock when she gets a great buy on an item. She only sells Originals so have cash in hand when buying/ordering.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
I will be visiting when I return to San Diego. hopefully next year. I am planning on catching USS Kitty Hawk @ decomissioning. That was my baby, albeit a big one. She is the very last boiler fired aircraft carrier in service for the U.S. Anyways, yeah I'll see AutoFashion sometime soon.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I'll most likely be on the SHitty Kitty to decom it. Weird but I remember the days where I used to help my dad carry his seabag on that carrier. Anyways about Myautofashion, I've gotten a lot my VIP/JDM needs through them. They are A++++ on customer service and prices. I would highly recommend them to everybody!

·
Registered
402 Posts
great people to deal with......found a few hard to find things for me.....Can't wait to visit them when I get back to the mainland.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah Yukimi is really nice and she will even offer you coffee if you kick it with her long enough hahaha. I got to finally meet her husband who does the things behind the scenes. Does anybody remember their office on Carson St. when they had the KG/MM IS300? That shop was nice too but this new one is just FILLED with parts. I always go to her first. She definitely has the BEST PRICES. And she takes credit cards too. hahaha. I only bring cash though. But yeah I didn't want to keep it a secret. Hey for those that have the time and have the cash GO TO YUKIMI @ www.myautofashion.com if you have your own hook up use their name but tell them that Masa-kun sent ya with the xB. I tell her Mas but she insists on calling me Masa-kun. hahahaha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.