Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats the consensus for giving the most comfortable ride?
Which one's will work best with the Tein H-tech's?
Are the Tein H-tech's the best springs for a smoother, more comfortable ride?
Ebay has a set from KYB and Tokico, Are they really factory or knock-off's?
Do i ask too many questions?

·
BORICUA bB
149 Posts
well i know that kyb are the same as original
and those are the one i had put in all my cars
including a GM .And the have work for me.
for the other brand never used them.

·
Registered
191 Posts
i put the monroe sensatrac on mine cause i have a baby coming so i needed a more comfortable ride and that did the trick....kyb are what come from factory.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I did the Monroe's and they smooth the ride out nice. Rears more so than the front, I did the front for the extra 1/2" drop the ride improvement was just icing.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I did the Eibach Pro springs and Monroe in the rear. The ride is nice, and smooth. Almost all my driving is on freeways so I wanted a smooth ride. I am debating on the monroe's for the front too. just cant decide if that extra 1/2" drop will be too much for me.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I did the Eibach Pro springs and Monroe in the rear. The ride is nice, and smooth. Almost all my driving is on freeways so I wanted a smooth ride. I am debating on the monroe's for the front too. just cant decide if that extra 1/2" drop will be too much for me.
They now make Monroe struts for the xB, so no additional drop. The one's I used were for the Echo.

·
Registered
70 Posts
They now make Monroe struts for the xB, so no additional drop. The one's I used were for the Echo.
Except they are not out until October or something. We shall see when they come out for sure.

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
whats the part number for the front monroe shocks again?? is it the same as for the echo? and what year echo do i look for??

im only looking for the fronts coz i have the rear already...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.