Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any experience with these shocks?
Im running the tanabe df 210 springs and want to run these shocks.
Anyone got the hook up or can steer me in the direction of best prices :)

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
I know ssuperstore carries a Tokico strut shock package for around 700 bucks. I've been tempted to get it myself.

·
Registered
679 Posts
haven't used them yet but let me know how they ride if you end up getting them. i was gonna run them on the rear once i get my progress coils.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Does anyone have any experience with these shocks?
Im running the tanabe df 210 springs and want to run these shocks.
Anyone got the hook up or can steer me in the direction of best prices :)
Hey Chris,

Get them.. Trust me.. they wortht he money since they are adjustable damping....

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
ill have my tokico hts's available up for sale very shortly =) im waiting for my new rear shocks to come in and ill have df's and the shocks up for sale =)

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ill have my tokico hts's available up for sale very shortly =) im waiting for my new rear shocks to come in and ill have df's and the shocks up for sale =)
what are your thoughts on the hts's?
any chance youll want to seperate them from the dfs? i already have a set on my car..unless ofcourse its a deal i cant refuse.
why are you selling?

·
bB Squad
704 Posts
Does anyone know where I could order just the rear Tokico HTS shocks? All of the places I've seen only sell the 4 piece set.

Thanks!

·
Registered
679 Posts
Does anyone know where I could order just the rear Tokico HTS shocks? All of the places I've seen only sell the 4 piece set.

Thanks!
if you wanna shoot me a pm, i'll see if i can order up just the rears for ya tomorrow when i'm at the shop

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.