Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally after a year of owning him he's finally getting lowered. :) I just bought Tanabe DF210's. Should be here by the end of this week or the begining of next week. :) I'm so excited.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Congratulations! You're gonna love it.

·
Hmmmmm
3,145 Posts
i love my 210's, would like about and inch lower but coils arent in my budget.....decent ride, i just hate theyre all red now..

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My dad said he would help me install them whenever they get in. :) I didn't even know my dad knew how to do it. LOL.

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
About time girl :D My how time flies. :eek:

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Once you go low you never go back .......... enjoy the ride ..... And if your like alot of us once you get low you want to go lower......

·
Registered
552 Posts
Nice choice in springs. They are the best mod for the exterior,makes such a big difference in look and ride.

Post up some pics when done

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I got them in on Friday. I still have to wait to install them. I was going to take a picture of the box they came in but the batteries died in my camera right as I was about to take a picture. I hate my camera.... :(

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My dad suprised me and installed my springs last night when I was at work. He said the install took about an hour and a half. It looks good. I'll get pictures whenever I can. I can actually clean my roof now! LOL.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.