Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright so plain and simple tell me honestly if I would be faking the funk if I rock this OD grille. It's tight and not many people have it but still I don't have an Open Deck. Please be honest but please be nice. (I am sensitive.:( hahahahaha) no seriously please tell me what y'all think. just tell me ROCK or NOT ROCK. Thanks.

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
Don't rock it......and sell it to me.....LOL. I've always been a big fan of that grill......I say rock it. But once you decide to part with it, hit me up....haha

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
hey mas, looks like yur gonna be puttin a little time on yur lunch box i see.....;)
looks good, but with that grill you need to protect the shinny surface from the road elements. it may get nicks and such which is easier to see on that grill.

BTW, any new stuff at the shop? :D

·
bB Squad
4,152 Posts
hey mas, looks like yur gonna be puttin a little time on yur lunch box i see.....;)
looks good, but with that grill you need to protect the shinny surface from the road elements. it may get nicks and such which is easier to see on that grill.

'
what he said...
any new stuff.....????
:D

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I’ve always loved that grille.

Why wouldn’t you want to run with it? :p

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I was thinking about putting that 3M clear bra stuff or some clear stuff on there. I was thinking about that since the front is a huge target for rocks. I've already replaced my windeshield twice because of rocks. Dangit my wheels aren't in yet. I wish they would tell me it will be there when they know it will be there. I can't wait. I am going to keep them in my room and stare at them every morning. hahaha

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
My opinion is not to roll with it unless you are gonna chop your xB. I see too many of them now adays and I, sadly, cringe. I'm glad you know what it means, as some dont. However, if you like that style of Grille, get the DAMD one. It's just as clean, but without the OD badge on it.

I really don't know why they made that available here.....

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I don't think I would, it's up to you though. They look the best on TCM though.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Yes, I say ROCK IT! If it makes you happy then do it. :D

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I saw rock that shizz

I don't think I would, it's up to you though. They look the best on TCM though.
There's a guy lantzdarla(sl) or somehting like that here in Zachary he has one on a PW and it looks sweet...

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Do it. Ive always been iffy myself on it, but came to one conclusion. Rocking an OD grille is no more faking anything than rocking a bB badge. None of us have true bBs, yet alot rock the emblem (including myself). I think the grille looks hot, and you should do it. My noob .02.

scotty

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Do it. Ive always been iffy myself on it, but came to one conclusion. Rocking an OD grille is no more faking anything than rocking a bB badge. None of us have true bBs, yet alot rock the emblem (including myself). I think the grille looks hot, and you should do it. My noob .02.

scotty
Great point about the bB badges. You're right non of us are rocking a true bB, yet most of us have the bB badge. The grille itself I do like it's a little too "BLING" for my taste but got it at a great deal and it's something different ya know. We'll see what happens. Thanks for the .02 cents from everyone. I mean heck that's what I was looking for anyway. Thanks again

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.