Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First off, thanks to everyone who left feedback when I was inquiring opinions on tires. I ended up getting a set of the new Kumho Ecsta SPT's and I love them so far. Upgraded to a 40 series since I live out in the land of the dirt people and road construction can kill you on 35s. Totally filled in all wheel gap too, which looks decent. I actually even rub a little bit at full U-turn with only TRD springs lol :D :eek:
My question is, since I'm on 18's and a 40 tire I'm obviously bigger than stock, how does that effect my speedo? Am I really going faster or slower than it says? Seems like I would be going slower, since it's taking longer for a full wheel rotation, but I'm not sure.

some shitty cam-phone pics: (hey it's my first "mod" in a long time lol)

·
Registered
827 Posts
That looks great!! I like how it fills the wheel wells perfectly. Nice choice!

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DTRAIN619 said:
Way to go, Nic! Where did you get them?
from a little hole-in-the-wall tire place down the street from my work. Little Asian guy who has direct connection with Kumho. Guess it's all he sells. Total was 550 out the door. Not too shabby, they were about the same cost there as they were on tire rack. Plus everywhere else I went told me the Ecsta SPT's weren't out yet and I would have to wait 2-3 weeks. Guess this guy really has the hook-ups :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts