Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally broke down and got the 2 front windows tinted to match the back....WHAT A DIFFERENCE.....Take a look

Before:

After:

Close Look:

Got it Done at The Tint Pros in Huntington Beach - And for all of you wanting to know %'s - I have no Idea but its dark - I told them to match the back to give it a clean uniform look (Which I got.....)

·
Registered
813 Posts
The Tint Pros do amazing work, I have sent over 50 people there and none of them have complained. Hands down best in OC.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Got mine done as soon as I got it. You can see the difference here between the linmo tinit on my RS1 and no tint on my wifes RS3.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
What did they charge you for the front two and did you get an estimate on doing the backs as well? It really smoothes out the look with all the windows done like that.

·
Registered
813 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
What did they charge you for the front two and did you get an estimate on doing the backs as well? It really smoothes out the look with all the windows done like that.
Hey Taz
PM me if you want those tinted wintows....i could prob getyou somewhat cheaper than you just walking in

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I roll with my windows down 90% of the time - its mostly to keep the car cooler and interior from fading......I live near the beach in Sunny Southern California for a reason ..... the Sun and prefect weather.......Sorry I had to rub it in........

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Yeah, 35% is what the back ones are, I had my front ones done to match the back, and my back ones Limo over the 35%.....you can look directly at the sun through my back windows....its insane! :)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Misterflipper said:
Hey Taz
PM me if you want those tinted wintows....i could prob getyou somewhat cheaper than you just walking in
PM sent. Thanks Chris.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Looks good! I'm getting mine tinted tomorow! I can't wait

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
^^legally, the back windows dont have to be there....so you can tint those as dark as you want....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.