Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i tinted my taillights a few days ago.. and the rain here and they aren't agreeing with the weather in Cali :( .. any helpful hints to make these water bubbles go away? or another approach to tint these tail lights with the film? .. i was going to do a DIY for it but i wanted to make sure my outcome was good..

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
what kind of film did you use? I used the static cling stuff and you would be amazed how well that stuff sticks. use a little lightly soapy water and you are good to go. it definatly helps to be a little warm and dry out though

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dew said:
what kind of film did you use? I used the static cling stuff and you would be amazed how well that stuff sticks. use a little lightly soapy water and you are good to go. it definatly helps to be a little warm and dry out though
alright.. i guess ill jst have to do it again when it gets a little warmer out here.. thanks!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Dew said:
Where'd you get the static cling stuff...?:confused:

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
Auto Zone sells static cling stuff. Gila is the brand

cool parts is if I get pulled over for it, I can just tear it right off the car and not even worry about a fixit ticket. (hopefully :p )

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
ah, well I guess that's where my case is a little different. I have the jdm tail light garnishment thingies. like a silver frame for the light, so I didn't have to worry about the curve.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.