Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the Konig Unknowns - Went To The Konig Sideways --- Opinions?

Damm -- I got to do something with brake calipers -- Doh

·
Registered
827 Posts
Those look sharp on there. they really seem to go well with your theme. I really dig the ghost flames.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
In my opinion....it Rocks!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Those look good.

·
11,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ya I needed to change -- It kind a sucks when you go to meet/show and one
of your buddies has the same thing. Picking a wheel these days is tough. As soon as you bolt those bad boys on someone pulls right next to you with samething:mad: Ah well such is life .........

Thank's for the comments

See Ya
Ray

·
11,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wanted to go with 18'' but the offset was too high. I didn't want to run hubspacers and wheel spacers, so I stayed with 17''s. Oh well .........

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
moonray said:
Ya I needed to change -- It kind a sucks when you go to meet/show and one of your buddies has the same thing. Picking a wheel these days is tough. As soon as you bolt those bad boys on someone pulls right next to you with samething:mad: Ah well such is life .........
That is sooo true. I'm looking for a set of tires and I saw a particular set and wanted them. Found out they didn't make em for the xB and was like crap. I'm not a huge fan of the spoke designs and not at all a fan of the darker colors. I have a white xB and just don't like the look of black rims, black tires on a white car. I'm a huge fan of the older full chrome or brush aluminum look so I found a set and well I wanted them but didn't have the money at the time. I do now and this friday they will be mine. Next will be tires...

I do have a question about your ghost flames. Those are painted right? They look nice.

·
11,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Gcat007 said:
That is sooo true. I'm looking for a set of tires and I saw a particular set and wanted them. Found out they didn't make em for the xB and was like crap. I'm not a huge fan of the spoke designs and not at all a fan of the darker colors. I have a white xB and just don't like the look of black rims, black tires on a white car. I'm a huge fan of the older full chrome or brush aluminum look so I found a set and well I wanted them but didn't have the money at the time. I do now and this friday they will be mine. Next will be tires...

I do have a question about your ghost flames. Those are painted right? They look nice.
Ya if I owned a different color box my choice would have something other
than what chose this time. I wasn't sure how they'd look agains't the dark
blue but there's enough silver on them to offset the black finish.
And as far as the flames go they are painted. They were done by another
box owner here in phoenix. :cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts