Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was dropping my bro off at school, I pull up the light just looking around and what not. I look to my right and BAM there was a white xB :D. Im 21 and this lady looked to be mid 30s ... the kicker being she looked at me we smiled and waved and drove away haha. yeha silly story but that made my week cause Ive only gave the "nod" to like one other box in RI :(.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
BE prepared to do this more often.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
So I was dropping my bro off at school, I pull up the light just looking around and what not. I look to my right and BAM there was a white xB :D. Im 21 and this lady looked to be mid 30s ... the kicker being she looked at me we smiled and waved and drove away haha. yeha silly story but that made my week cause Ive only gave the "nod" to like one other box in RI :(.
And next time get some digits! :D

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
you should have pulled the beavis and butthead do america line

"uhhh huh huh huh i noticed you have a scion... i have a scion too huh uhh huh"

·
Hmmmmm
3,145 Posts
dont you just love our little world.......i see one driving by and all i can think is....hmm....wonder what he/shes done to it? And then the subtle wave of the hand and a nod.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I always wave, but don't always get the wave back! On those occasions I wish I was bagged so that I could pull next to the non-waver and hit the switches on them so that they could hate on me some more!

Laz

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.