Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
people think jus cause your in a xb, that they can cut you off, challenge you to a race or do some other stupid crap! well this wasn't the day for that crap cause i got fed up and lost it, took pics to prove it! i was driving and heard honking from behind, so i went to go look in the mirror and all i seen was a spoiler from another car, no car jus the spoiler and was like wat da! then out of no where this guy cuts me off , hit the blinkers , gives the finger and takes off........i stepped on the gas and took off after him.....knowning i am definatly not catching him .... but get wat i did! i cut him off , gave the finger back and boxed him in between the divider and a school bus .... after a while i had to get on the expressway and let him pass!!!!! here's the pics...freaking thing was an old school lambo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lambo1.jpg

lambo2.jpg

·
Registered
672 Posts
LOL, i havent quite had that happen, but yeah that sucks none the less, some people need to be taught a lesson, good job on that. :) So what was he doing when you boxed him in with your box? LOL

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
HAHAHHA....piece of crap Countach. Dude was probably some leather driving gloves wearing guido with a pony tail.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I use to pass them back and do major brake checks on people that did that to me. When I had my 05 Ram, NOT THE XB!!!! They usually don't do it again after that.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Kit probably on a Fiero chassis.

The other thing you can do, is get the plate and call the cops that you see a drunk driver. If they get pulled it just eats there ass and time up. :)

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
The other thing you can do, is get the plate and call the cops that you see a drunk driver. If they get pulled it just eats there ass and time up. :)
Best solution I've ever heard! Can picture it now how pissed the driver would be. Even more so if they were late for work or whatever!

I remember in the mid/late 80's my old neighbor had a Fierraro (Fiero turn Ferrari kit car). Pretty sad when I look back at it now.:D

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well not trying to stick up for the a-hole but it was definatly real, cause there very popular around here and there's a dealership not to far from me! also i work down the block from a ferrari - maserati dealership, so i see the cars pass me all the time. have to laugh cause there all guys in there mid life crisis raceing up and down the street, and its funny as hell cause the cops alway catch them and end up arresting and towing there cars away!!!! 1 brand new lambo gilardo, ferrari f-350 and a aston martin were caught on tuesday in front off my job!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thats true but you can have the fast car when you race the slow car and not always win....if you can't drive for the life of you then a gremlin could whip your ass! i use to drift with my 240 sx , and use to drag with my mustang! so i can bust a move when i need to.......might have a xb but ican drive the sh*t out of it!

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
tru dat, yeah i hear ya.
i live in L.A.,so i do alot of driving on and off the fwy. so its not about how fast you can go, but how quick you are in making a decision at a split second, and being able to manuever through traffic SAFELY. i drove over 15 years for a living, and all that in So.Cal. you name it, ive done it. i also drove in wales, in london, and also in japan.

its not that you have it, but its how you use it. :)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Hate the sound like the old dad here but I am one. It does suck to have someone who is driving a car that most likely is making up for some deficiency in the genitalia department cut you off. Please always remember that people die every day from road rage. I noticed a school bus in the pics, watch out for our little ones.;)

·
Registered
354 Posts
I know how you feel man it sucks. I dont have lambo's or anything around my area but have like camaro's and mustangs and R I C E R S and the think they own the road.. but what pisses them off most is when I either beat them or I do Hang with them even if it is for just for a second.

and I agree with TG its not what you have but how you drive. I have been passed by so many people on free ways and street just to pass them back because they want to try to whip in and out of traffic to get some where. but end up going nowhere

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Reminds me of the time a stratus rode my tails on the highway and I hit my brakes hard. He swerves around and tries to do the same thing, only 6 carlengths ahead and stalled his car out.....Oh those funny road reicers.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
my boyfriend did this the other day when i was driving cause some crazy lady in a minivan kept passing me and yelling at me and giving me the finger and i didnt do anything so my boyfriend called the cops on them and said the lady was driving eraticaly (which she was) and she was doing over 85 cause i was doing 80 and she was ahead of me weaving in and out of traffic. not sure if they got her though.

·
Wawazat?
189 Posts
Hate the sound like the old dad here but I am one. It does suck to have someone who is driving a car that most likely is making up for some deficiency in the genitalia department cut you off. Please always remember that people die every day from road rage. I noticed a school bus in the pics, watch out for our little ones.;)
I totally agree. Watch out for those kiddees:)

I usually like to pull up to them at the next opportunity (stop light, usually) and then I point at them, or at their wheels (or some other mod that they are probably very proud of) and start laughing uncontrollably. It really makes them uncomfortable when they do not get the joke!:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.