Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I swear to god everything i buy for my car does not fit properly. Its either too big, too small, doenst fit right or even at all. Its eitehr for another car or somehow my car is diffrnent i dont get this ****. THe past 4 mods ive bought for this god damn project car has been not happening. Every part is too big or too small. This is horseshit, I cant work on it in my garage cuz the things I wanna do are to complex and I dont wanna **** my car up or its a simple mod that should take 45 mintes to do and it wont fit and i get frustrated like I am now. WIth show season in full effect my car looks like **** and Im just pissed off to the world of modding. I dont trust shops with my car cuz the last time i took it to one they fucking chipped my paint in 3 spots and said it wasnt there fault. AHHHHH i just wanna strangle something right now and I broke one of my stiches in my thumb trying to place a easy mod on...a fuckin intake..come on it took my an 1 hour and 30 minmutes to finally realize it didnt fit properly...its all horseshit i swear...BLAH:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Welcome to the wonderful world of Fabrication! I feel your pain trust me I think we all have been down that road more than once! Good Luck with all the future mods! Cars looking tight regardless! Oh ya and watch out for the stitches!!!!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Down4Action1 said:
Welcome to the wonderful world of Fabrication! I feel your pain trust me I think we all have been down that road more than once! Good Luck with all the future mods! Cars looking tight regardless! Oh ya and watch out for the stitches!!!!
I might sound really pissed off here but here it goes...I thank you for you thinking my car looks tight...in my eyes its a piece...i see EVERYTHING wrong with it, paints faded and its chipped, the interior is shame, my FG box is faded, my engine looks confused, my INTAKE WONT FIT its just bullshit, i know I will get it worked out but **** I have TORC saturday and id like to have my completed radiator hose kit on, instead o f4/5s of it and then **** my yellowtop battery is still in the garage i dunno how to get it on, my intake hits the fender wall im jus so irratated i wanna go trade this xb in and just call it quits....UGGGGGHG

·
Registered
296 Posts
Man you cant leave the family.......Just do one thing at a time and dont get overwhelmed with 100 things at once! If its not 100% by TORC then screw it!! You will get it dialed in by the next show!! your car has madd potential I wouldnt let a few set backs cause you to throw in the towel!! Good Luck!!:)

·
Registered
296 Posts
One thing at a time my friend!!! i know you want your ride to look tight for the show this weekend but its just the start of the show season im sure you will get your car dialed in and start pullin in some trophys soon!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Ya I know what ya mean! I got my Airrunner kit yesterday and I was suppose to get it installed today but didnt work out! Have to wait until Friday :( !! Ive built like 4 cars and ive ran into some ish on all of em!!! Keep your head up!!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ive got the Weapon R Secret Intake, when the pipe is bolted on the air filter hits /rubs/makes contact with the inner frame...any suggestions

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
my dad was doin it since i had the stiches...plus i broke a stich so i was over it, it a bummer azusa a long drive from me...i wonder what taz has going on tomorow...maybe we could use his lights for a light at night ha

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Down4Action1 said:
check with Scott he can call talk to the guys at Weapon-R for you and hopefully solve one of your many problems!
Ill call Weapon Again tomorrow. i was missing shiot out of the Ram Kit too

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Cravin said:
yea the drive is a bit of a drag for me to SB dont worry though just do your best with what you got for now. I know stiches suck for any wrenching.
I guess its a sign i should get a supercharger :) ;) :rolleyes: :eek: :cool: :D :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.