Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I 've seen this on a couple box's and I like it. Don't know when I would be able to get one, but I know one of you know where to find it and at what cost.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
That is the FFF made by Ron (Oratoro(sp?)) on the other site.

You have to pay him in advance. He also makes the ViP table made to fit xBs. He's a good guy who makes some quality products.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, any idea how much he is asking for one?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Orataro makes the FFF with $$$ up front. As far as I know he doesn't keep 'em in stock anymore. PM him in SL.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Yea and its damn near as cheap if you got the right taillights. Ron was charging 140 shipped i believe. I would PM some of the sponsors on SL to see if they can get the authentic Topline front face finisher or the Chargespeed. I like Ron and hes helped me a lot (especially with my JDM Rushwork Tails), but I would search around since hes not really looking into making more last time I heard.

Scott

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
IIRC, Nish was making some also. I had the prototype cf FFF from Nish on my xB at Scion Night II.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
freestyln'bB said:
I have the silver CF one piece eyelid from NISH...
Can we see a pic??

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
dtrain619 said:
I believe this is the one piece by Nish. It'll give you an idea. :)
OMG!:eek: I LUV it!! Something about it that makes go, "oooh and awww" and the whole look of it is cool!;)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dtrain619 said:
I believe this is the one piece by Nish. It'll give you an idea. :)
AWWWWW Sweet.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Sorry but i think that's ugly. But that's just me.

·
Registered
16 Posts
i got the eyelid from orataro on Scion life. he makes em himself and charges 120 shipped..its a great looking eye lid..it looks like the topline front face finisher from japan. Orataro rarely makes these so check with him on Scionlife..hope this helps

Bubbaxb

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.