Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
need your opinion on some new boots I'm going to be working on . They are leather stripper boots with my new 5" spikes.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Not a personal fan of these type of heels myself, but I would give you an opinion if you posted a ‘pic & price range. :)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I'd like to see a stripper in 5" Leather heels. ;)

If they are sold in the right place they would sell, Adult store, etc. I don't think you would sell to many at a Dilliards if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Padanky said:
I'd like to see a stripper in 5" Leather heels. ;)

mmmmmmmmmm yea pic's plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Gotta make sure the heels aren't too heavy, though ... The lighter the shoe is, I think, the easier it would be for the girl to swing around the pole. :p

Girls probably wouldn't be able to lift their feet very high with 10 pound heels, you know? But then I guess it wouldn't matter, all y'all guys probably just want her to stand there and look good! lol

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I would hate for one of them 10lb heels to hit me in the head! :)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
The strippers I've dated prefer to wear a shorter heel. The ones who can't really dance that well will wear the 5 inch heels, they just can't perform as well.

And before you start flaming, I've dated 3 strippers and 2 exotic dancers...and a lawyer!:eek:

(life as a dj is good)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
boxd_up said:
And just try explainin' that one to the wifey! ;)
''But, But I was in the back minding my own business and she did a high kick and it flew off and hit me. I about passed out until she...'' SLAP!

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
I know someone who'd buy a pair (NOT me. don't need heels. I'm already 6 feet tall).

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I would love to see pix, too! I'm a shoe person....I love shoes!;)

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Oh what I would do to see you in those.
You wish! :p
Honestly, assuming I could get something like that on w/o skewering anything (or anyone) I would totter around like a five year old playing dress up for about 30 seconds before falling down. Maybe a full minute on a good day if there was a nearby wall to grab. Maybe.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.