Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im thinking of getting a xb for my wife to drive when im not at work. she wants the BSP or the SRP. but i was just wondering how does the red look with black rims with a chrome lip? we saw a BSP at the dealer with black 18" rims and it looked great.
also on some of the performance parts that scion offers are they worth the price? i was wanting to get the TRD lowering springs, TRD exhaust system, TRD struts/shocks but are they worth buyin or is there better parts out there for the same price?
btw this xb will have lots of carbon fiber and 18" rims.

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Okay, I will be proud to be the first to answer :D

Both BSP and SRP will look AWSOME with 18's in black with a chrome lip. ESPECIALLY SRP.

As far as the performance parts....dont get them through the dealership. You can get much better parts for +/- the same price a little.

I look forward to seeing your xB, it sounds like it will be awsome!

FOR ALL your xB modification needs, click on the link below to Fujiz.com, and tell him I sent you.

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Okay....a little truth about warranty that the salesmen DON'T tell you (trust me, I'm a recovering salesman)

Aftermarket parts ONLY void the warranty if it proved BEYOND the SHADOW of a doubt that the failure of the car was due to the after market part....:D
And as you may have guessed, it is VERY hard to prove that. :D

So BE NOT AFRAID to purchase aftermarket!
BUY FROM FUJIZ.COM!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
this is the demo xb that the dealership i went to had. i like the way it looks alot and so did my wife. would carbon fiber look good on it or what? also would the carbon fiber(black) look good on the red?

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
NO, no, no, no, no! CF would look AWSOME with the red!!! Both Black c/f and Silver c/f would look great. you still a little iffy on the after market stuff?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
not really iffy i just want the best for my money since i bust my ass to make the money i do make. i just want something that will looks awsome with CF. money doesn't really bother me since i make 3k a month only working 2 weeks out of the month. we are going to go to a bigger city(beaumont texas) and look for one there thursday and saturday come home with a Scion xB(red or black) on some black 18's.

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
well, if you want the best for your money, you should really check out Fujiz.com, great prices, and top of the line products. AND if you want wheels, NOW is the best time to get them, Axis Evo 19"x8" in either Silver or Graphite with a blue, red, or reflective silver ring are only 690.00 SHIPPED. Mind you, this is a limited time deal, so hurry if you do want them. OH, and if you want something, and you do not see it listed on the site, just ask me or Fuji, we probably have it, it is just not listed yet :D

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
PickWick said:
i just want something that will looks awsome with CF
just my opinion,... black looks awesome with c/f. If you're going for a subtle not "check me out! this is c/f!" look, then the black looks killer. It all blends well, especially with the BSP.

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
Dew said:
just my opinion,... black looks awesome with c/f. If you're going for a subtle not "check me out! this is c/f!" look, then the black looks killer. It all blends well, especially with the BSP.

JOIN THE DARK SIDE!! :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
my last xb was a BSP with black 18's and I loved the way it looked and I had plans for carbon fiber as well. I like the fact that the CF would not hit you upside the head with the BSP. As far as aftermarket parts you are better off not going with TRD stuff because you can get better stuff for half the price. Car is dirty in this pic but you get the idea.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
PickWick said:
only reason i was leaning toward their parts is because if theyt put them on and install them it would be covered under their warranty
Here's the strange part of the "dealer" parts. Even though they sold them to you and installed them they still consider them "aftermarket" parts and will try to tell you that your warranty is void if something goes wrong. Don't make the same mistake I did, get it stock and do your mods after you get it. You'll save money and have more of a sense of accomplishment with your Box. Just my .02.

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
^^*clap* that is what I have been trying to say this ENTIRE time :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
I think they are MSR...I think around $150 a rim or so. The car got stolen and my rims were never recovered but I believe they were a semi gloss black or dark grey with the polished lip.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
well we got the car ordered... not even a color we were talking about.....TCM. looks good. were going to be putting on the 18" rims with either pirelli(sp?) or bfgoodrich tires. and i think black carbon fiber will look good on it. were ordering the carbon fiber for the exterior window pillars for it also, comes with the upgraded stereo, center arm rest, cruise control, and bumper protector(told them to take that off). should be in 2day and other parts should be in tommorrow if they can find the rims.
well i wanted the reaction riot rims but it would be a week b4 they could get them in so im now wanting the Tenzo R wheels Mach-10 18x7.5 graphite look almost identical to the riots except w/o chrome lip

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
well they couldn't get either rims that i wanted in b4 i had to leave so they are going to ship me my tires and rims mounted and balanced with a instalation kit, i got the Reaction Riot rims.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.