1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
RED NEON UNDERBODY UNDERCAR KIT LIGHTS 4PCS

Availability: Usually ships in 3-4 business days

LUNUNV02Regular price: $129.99Sale price: $56.95

looking to get this for the xb. love to hear your feed back and if its a good pack to get for its price.

also found these tail lights to get would like advise on them.
A Pair of Euro Tail Lights (Left & Right). S.A.E. D.O.T APPROVED!!! Add the finishing touches to your car with our extensive line of new Altezza Tail Lights for your vehicle. The Altezza taillight kits provide for intense tail light beam concentration, the latest in Euro tail light styling and design, use with stock replacement bulbs and ease of installation. The Altezza Tail Light kits provide an upgrade for your vehicle and provides the satisfaction of having the latest Euro look on your car or truck

·
Registered
485 Posts
good price on the neons, but LED's are the absolute best for underglow. I have a varad system and lemme tell you, the thing has about a million different things it does. Truly amazing

·
Ain't too Funk to Druck.
17,243 Posts
i have red neons under mine, bought it off ebay for 35 dollars. never had a problem with it. it glows like crazy. led is much better but if you're on a buget like me, then neons are good too.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I have some white neons and I love them, those should be good.

As for those tail lights, I don't really like those cuz of the circles but it's your choice!

Let us know/show us what you decide.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.