Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

i should be getting my fender flares within the week.
spacers for the rear sometime soon :confused:
and air susp. within a month or two.
then i'm broke as a joke. :( haha.

whats yall's opinion?

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
Looks good so far.....but let's see a side shot so we can all see how the rims actually look like. As for now, all we can see is how wide it is and the size of the lip. Just my .02.....but a clean lookin ride so far.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mplaya- i'm lowered on df210's but not for long. hehehe.
bbguns- thanks. dont worry it'll look better when i space it out and put the flares on. haha.
azztbox- thanks much...
johnny- i'll try to post up more pics this afternoon.
signalxb- thank man... mine has a loooong way before it looks as nice as yours.
boxer- to my suprise i dont rub at all. BUT its a whole 'nother story when people are sitting in the back.

thanks guys...

·
Registered
611 Posts
damn your car looks good! what size tires are those?

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
nice wheels. that will set you apart. But I gotta ask, has anyone done staggered offsets with the small wheels as to not have the fronts hang so far out. looks unbalanced.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
GhostxB06 said:
where did you get thos e esam visors? part # and $$$?
i got them from newscionparts long time ago. dont know the part # though. sorry. i think i paid around 230 + shipping. not exactly sure about that. i wouldnt have bought it if i knew they were going to make knock-offs later on. but atleast i can say i have the real thing.

JDMJim said:
nice wheels. that will set you apart. But I gotta ask, has anyone done staggered offsets with the small wheels as to not have the fronts hang so far out. looks unbalanced.
yea i'm young and dumb. :p if i had thought about it longer i would've got 15x10 +0 in the back and 15x9 +0 in the front. still wouldnt look equal but it'd be better. i'm getting ~2" spacers in the back pretty soon to fix it. wont know the exact measurment til i get my flares. the flares will just cover the tread.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts