Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i finally decided on the theme im going to put in my box. Green, White and Black, with a lucky theme. My license plates are going to say lucky, and i want to get the glass radiator hose with green leds, black 17 rims, and redo my intertior with green. any ideas?

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Good thing you're in Utah. Those are the colors I chose. W/ a splash of CF though. Every time I would loko at ur car, I would get pissed if you were in SoCal :p :p I chose those colors cuz everyone is always doing red, blue, yellow on the xB's. Great minds think alike I guess :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Check out those neoprene seat cover replacements. You can get really great colors in those. Let's see...

Here:
Wet Okole

The wife's 3.0 will be simply green and chrome. We may introduce blue in the mix at some point because it goes so well with green, but for now it's just green and chrome.

-Alex

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Lucky110 said:
i finally decided on the theme im going to put in my box. Green, White and Black, with a lucky theme. My license plates are going to say lucky, and i want to get the glass radiator hose with green leds, black 17 rims, and redo my intertior with green. any ideas?
Opps.........

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good thing im in utah, my plates are available, ordering them this weekdend lol they are just LUCKY :)

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Lucky110 said:
Good thing im in utah, my plates are available, ordering them this weekdend lol they are just LUCKY :)
Sweet! :) Can't seem to lock in on a theme myself, so many styles to choose from...... :confused:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i pre-fabbed my seats on that site, thanks for the link. two weeks ill order them, or maybe four, since my box payment is coming up on the 15th. They look pretty good, cant wait to see them, i might just order them and pick them up in march when i come down to cali to visit some friends, or even wait till the xb only meet in may to pick em up. order them a week or two ahead then pick em up down there.. hm....

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
dtrain619 said:
Sweet! :) Can't seem to lock in on a theme myself, so many styles to choose from...... :confused:
Speaking of plates, I was looking up a "go go" personalized plate and my fiance said he won't drive the box with "go go" on it...hmmm:rolleyes:

·
Registered
8 Posts
My theme is stars. I heart stars and I have my tail lights covered with star cut outs. Lol my boyfriends screen names and theme is the Bb, so his tag is going to be 1lowbb and mine is going to be 1lowxb. Dorky.... but so is the whole "his" and "her" scions we sport :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the only reason this is acceptable in my eys is your driving toasters! any other car and it would be unnaccpetable. lol

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Onelowbbsbabysxb said:
My theme is stars. I heart stars and I have my tail lights covered with star cut outs. Lol my boyfriends screen names and theme is the Bb, so his tag is going to be 1lowbb and mine is going to be 1lowxb. Dorky.... but so is the whole "his" and "her" scions we sport :)
Awww we have his and hers too!! Mines lower too but only bc he has 20's! lol My plate says 2xbsonelove 2XBS1LV it wasnt a good idea tho, most ppl think it stands for las vegas! :rolleyes: Or Im gay with two ex biotches! :rolleyes:

Anyways I love the lucky theme!! Green is our fav color! I couldn't do green and TCM tho....it didn't look right.

I bet LUCKY isn't available here! :D

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
I guess my theme is whatever I can afford when I have no income?

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Just about everyone is catching on to what my theme is..."70's/Go-Go Theme". I'm sporting glitter and rhinestones right now and in the future there will be more little goodies. I will be doing some DIY projects that are inexpensive to do and I also have my man that will do the more technical. Basically it's whatever I can afford at the time.;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.