Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my xb is at the dealer right now getting checked for a weird ticking or chattering sound. I already miss it. Hopefully the platinum warranty can be useful in this instance.

·
Registered
152 Posts
goldenarches69 said:
my xb is at the dealer right now getting checked for a weird ticking or chattering sound. I already miss it. Hopefully the platinum warranty can be useful in this instance.
is that why you wanted to switch out the lips already? you're itch'n man....you
feel that drug....it's in your veins....are you some kind of xB freak like a am?:D
how long she gonna be out? be on top of the dealer like white on **** :eek:

·
Registered
152 Posts
goldenarches69 said:
is that why you wanted to switch out the lips already? you're itch'n man....you
feel that drug....it's in your veins....are you some kind of xB freak like a am?:D
how long she gonna be out? be on top of the dealer like white on Lice :eek:

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
I get a strange ticking as well, but only when I'm in drive (it's an auto) and idleing at a stop. Yours ticks when you're actually driving?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my ticks when I am in the low rpm range (under 2500) and will stop when i step on the clutch pedal. You can hear it when we meet cuz the dealer did not hear it when i took it in

·
Registered
152 Posts
goldenarches69 said:
my ticks when I am in the low rpm range (under 2500) and will stop when i step on the clutch pedal. You can hear it when we meet cuz the dealer did not hear it when i took it in
of course they didn't hear it, they drove it! the ticking noise can only be heard
more when someone is outside the car and observing....was it just me or alex
that heard the miniscule ticking noise until you depressed the clutch? hmmm
anyways, there's ticking there fo sho.:mad:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
minibangbus said:
of course they didn't hear it, they drove it! the ticking noise can only be heard
more when someone is outside the car and observing....was it just me or alex
that heard the miniscule ticking noise until you depressed the clutch? hmmm
anyways, there's ticking there fo sho.:mad:
I can hear it from the inside too

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.