Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, it's not mine, but I did it!

Our tC is getting a less "commercial" theme tomorrow and the xA will get something cool as long as I can convince the boss.

Sorry for the crappy quality cell pic, but I thought the lighting was cool.

-Alex

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LuminicsBulbsDotCom said:
Looks really nice for advertising. They should pimp it out some to get more attention like lower it a little and put some decent rims on it. It will get more attention fixed up a little.
That's the real killer. My heart says:

Throw some 18" chromies on that thing, drop it, CAI, exhaust and lights EVERYWHERE!
but my brain says:

Dude, people have to drive this thing, it is your demo DRIVER and you want them to have as close an experience to what they are buying as possible. Also, you don't want to go, "Yeah, these cars are only $15,500, but this one is $20K!" People don't like that.
So, she'll stay pretty close to stock for now since it will be used as a demo driver MANY times over the next few months.

-Alex

·
Registered
167 Posts
Here is shot of ours. It is pretty decked out, Webasto 42" roof, Full leather, 17" Evo 5 rims, Hochkis springs.

The vehicle isn't really for sale, so you just ahve to take some extra time letting them know what is on the vehicle additional to stock. Keep in mind that it is also for advertising so you need it to draw attention when you pull up somewhere. As for the items on the vehicle, we sell quite a few leather and roof upgrades because they are on the demo model(more $$$$). I don't think we have ever lost a deal due the ride quality since it isn't much different with stock(that is why we did 17's on this one vs. 18's-we learned our lesson on the first demo we did).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.