Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here ya go new tail, heads, and top grille the bumper grilles are on the way....

let me know what ya think....

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lmao yea it did just have to stop now so i can save for my drop and wheels but hopefully i will have some insurance money left over after fixing some damage to get them...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Nice!

Looks good! Is that a carbon fiber upper grill? I want to get one for my xb but I wasn't sure how it would look. Well, now I can see that it looks good. My box is the same color as yours.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Looks good. Great shots of the sky too!

Love the gas door vinyl...

:D

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks good! Is that a carbon fiber upper grill? I want to get one for my xb but I wasn't sure how it would look. Well, now I can see that it looks good. My box is the same color as yours.

no it is actually chrome my buddy has the carbon fiber one on his TCM... and it looks good also.... i just did chrom cause i am doin the lower grilles too...

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
sweet now time to lift it and put it on 30" rims. jk
looks clean.

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Looking good -- nice pic's by the way.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks on the pics.. i am actually goin to start chargin to take pics of the rides around here so i can open up my business.... but what i charge will go towards what all i need to open it.... thanks again...

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
haha i take so many pics at events, im lucky people dont charge me to be taking pics of their cars.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
what kind of business is it? and how much will you be charging for photos? ive never paid to have a photo taken so im just not sure. gimme the scoop.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
t will be a photography business mainly i will do carshows first and group or single cars... just to get my feet wet then move into senior portraits and stuff like that... i wont be charging much at first to get my name out there but once its good an solid they may have to go up... cause i will be willing to travel to the coast and do things in that nature... there is a carshow at a dealership in jackson this weekend i am goin to take some pics and send to them after the show to see what they like... i have to research further into the business deal to see how much it will run to get the name and everything like that done.... cause i am not even sure what all i will need.... but it is something i like to do and am getting better at day by day....

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
move of to taking pictures of seniors huh? i snapped this awesome random picture of this lady in a wheel chair when i was in san diego. she looked so happy to be having her picture taken.

just google search "[your city] City Business License" it should direct you to the appropriate place. the fees are nominal but the upkeep is a *****. ive had my business license for a few years.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
no like high school senior photos.... and thanks on the business license thing.... like i said i have alot more researchin to do...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.