1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
someone pchop that thing and slam it...and black out the headlights too

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
I actually like the style of the xA. It's a hot car, but has to be done up....Stock it's nothing. Modded to all hell, it's some sick stuff.

The FIT looks oddly like A LOT of cars...It's the whole egg shape all over again.....

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rumors for the pricing will be 13,500 for the standard and 15,500 for the sport. It looks like honda is turning the civic into more of a higher end compact car and they are replacing the budget line with the honda fit. Its going to be nice how the new xA and xB competes with this. The neat thing about the fitt is they have a bunch of jdm stuff for it so thats a huge plus. Im pretty sure though when honda rolls out with the official pricing it will be very overpriced.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
There was an imported Fit at JDM Theory. RHD and all.

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
I think it looks like an M&M lol. Agree with dtrain though, first thing I thought of was the Aerio.
It's not too bad looking actually, kinda like the xB as in it's an aquired taste. Don't think I'd actually ever get one though

·
Registered
612 Posts
This version of the Fit is 5 years old, and I can't believe they are just now introducing it to the US. Typical of Honda's 6 or 7 year model cycle, I think I read the there will already be a new gen 2008 Fit coming out mid-2007 for the JDM. This makes me wonder if the US will get the new Fit after just one year - or will they wait another 5 years?

Anyhow, the old Fit is new to me :) No way in hell am I gonna trade my xB in for a Fit, but I am definitely gonna test drive one as soon as it comes out. IMO, I think the Fit is a bit too mainstream looking - I like the xB because it so out of the ordinary yet a design born from efficiency rather than just style. Neverhteless, I hope the Fit will be successful and start an avalanche of more funky little JDM cars! :)

BTW, I've always liked the way the Suzuki Aerio looked :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.