1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to party with a Car company?
Smoke Tiki Presents: "The Scion Lounge"
Saturday May 19th from 8PM -2Am

Special Scion vehicles will be on display with info to buy!! The Nations largest Scion club will be there!! Drink specials all night and Scion owners show your key at the door for VIP. This is the event that you don't want to miss!!

Hosted By::
Scion Evolution, Capitol Scion, Scion, and Clubworks

When:
Saturday May 19, 2007
at 8:00 PM- 2:00AM

Where::
Club Smoke
152 Post Street
San Jose, CA 95113

Dress Code is Casual.

·
KEEPIN' IT FRESH...
274 Posts
man! i'd so be down for this! anything that deals with a bar w/ discount drinks and the bay area...im there! too bad i live in so cal though :(

bump for you though!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im in socal to :( how far is it from glendora :) maybe road trip
I did the drive for Scion Nationals and we did it in about 4hours. We also have Hotel discounts for anyone driving into town!! :D

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A lot of people from socal are just going to rent a van and drive up that way since you don't have to bring your scion for this one. All you have to do is bring yourself with your scion key for VIP. Dress code is casual so you can wear your Scion club shirts too.

·
KEEPIN' IT FRESH...
274 Posts
hahaha...^word i'm not in a scion car club too! lol..yea..San Jose is about 4 hours from me...hmmm..weekend in San Jose gettin' hyphy! lol..i'm really gonna consider it cuz i got friends up there waiting for me to party w/ them.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hahaha...^word i'm not in a scion car club too! lol..yea..San Jose is about 4 hours from me...hmmm..weekend in San Jose gettin' hyphy! lol..i'm really gonna consider it cuz i got friends up there waiting for me to party w/ them.
Heck yeah!! There are going to be lots of people there and the party will start at 8pm.

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
DAMN. why does it have to be 21 & up.
i live like right there too. ill be parking lot pimpin. haha.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i wish anything like this happens in the OC or LA area. 4 hours is like going to vegas kindof drive.
Dude, come up and party with us anyway!! We will have VIP lanyards for the scion folk at the door!! Also we have discount hotel rates for you too!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.