Scion xB Forum banner

59981 - 59987 of 59987 Posts

·
Old School xB Builder
1,554 Posts
Remember the movie Jaws? When the local gov't didn't want to say there was an issue. Don't come here because the shark is going to eat your ass. Affraid because it would screw up tourism income.

Well that's kind of what's been going on in Myrtle Beach, SC right now. Being as we haven't even hit the peak of Covid-19 spike. Yet we have over 6,200 confirmed cases in South Carolina and the number is riding daily soon with the death toll.

So let's go ahead and open up tourist (terrorist) season anyway. Let's just let them all come in, pack the beaches, restaurants, and hotels. Let's even let them come here from New York and other Covid-19 hotspots...

I swear there is a bunch the of damn idiots running South Carolina! SC can't figure out how to hold a graduation ceremony for the high school seniors due to Covid-19 safety concerns. These kids have busted their asses for 13 years to make it to their graduation and have looked forward to this milestone in their lives. They can keep the $400 cap and gown that they had to buy to walk across the stage to accept their diplomas! But no Graduation ceremony!

But we're open for tourist season... WTF? This is total bullshit!

I feel better now...

Sent from my pimped out xB

·
xB Leaving Pit Soon
895 Posts
I really wish we could get that one T1805 out of shipment mode (it was in the new-old-stock Toyota box) but all of our searching and attempts turned up nothing. You can't disassemble it to force it out of ship mode, can you? 🤨
Sorry for all the trouble. I only know the dual buttons press method which is illustrated on the bottom of T-180x six-disc units. I do not think disassembling it will physically address the issue.

Frank

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Though I was going to buy a 2006 xB with 49k for $4 but when I got there a/c doesn't work, front end wrecked before, suspension makes a "clunk" sound on the driver's side when hitting bumps. It's an 06 but has an 05 steering wheel. Passenger wheel is tilted inward. I passed on it. The mileage is true but the fix job was shabby.

Sent from my SM-G930T1 using Tapatalk

59981 - 59987 of 59987 Posts