Scion xB Forum banner

59941 - 59946 of 59946 Posts

·
Dyke in a Box
1,474 Posts
Haha, the Santa list has been a thing in my family for many years. It's just easier to pick a couple things off someone's list. They get things they want, and there's still the surprise of which thing(s) they're getting.

This woman has me down to a science. She pointed out that any non-practical gift she's given me has been largely ignored in the long term. But practical stuff like hoodies and utensils? I'll use them daily. I hadn't even noticed what I do with various things, but she's 100% right.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
For those of you who knew Toy_Yoda, he recently passed away, there will be services held for him at 12 noon on Thursday 11-14-19 at 13926 La Mirada Blvd, La Mirada, CA 90638

·
Dyke in a Box
1,474 Posts
Started getting the dreaded "ERROR 3" message on the OEM headunit (the Pioneer T1804) and it's not accepting CDs, which kills me. I think the box wants a new audio system in the spring. Or he's tired of playing music at -10F. Maybe both.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Went to pick a part yesterday. Got a rear exhaust manifold from a 2007 Camry that would have worked. Got to counter and they wouldn’t sell it because it had a catalytic converter made on it. Never heard of such before. The fun continues.

59941 - 59946 of 59946 Posts