Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59971 Posts

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yep just say what ever randome thought you want to share with everyone. (try to keep it clean). had a bad day want to rant? sya it hear. wanna share some random funniness? heres your chance to do it. OK i'll start.

Boombox just said he wanted to make a custon body kit using cardboard and fiberglass. it was too funny to keep to myself. lol

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Yes, yes I did. I figure, why not? The people in Japan do it, and they come up with some crazy stuff. I'm sure I could figure it out, and if it doesn't work out, what am I to lose? just some cash.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I Effing HATE people who talk on or send text messages on their cell phones while walking in a crosswalk. Don't worry that the rest of us have somewhere to be, just take your effing time and enjoy your conversation while moving at the speed of a sedated tortise with three legs in the snow!!!!! It's alright, I'll wait while you stroll across the street while typing your alpha numeric messages that must be extremely important since you're ignoring your safety and mine.

I feel better now. :D

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
wants on my mind right now are... booze, barbecue and strippers!

ummmm BBQ. My girl ate all my chicken and biscuits leftovers from Claim Jumper this afternoon. :( .

Strippers are good also :p

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I Effing HATE people who talk on or send text messages on their cell phones while walking in a crosswalk. Don't worry that the rest of us have somewhere to be, just take your effing time and enjoy your conversation while moving at the speed of a sedated tortise with three legs in the snow!!!!! It's alright, I'll wait while you stroll across the street while typing your alpha numeric messages that must be extremely important since you're ignoring your safety and mine.

I feel better now. :D
hahaha soooo true and then they do this little BS move with their arms to make it look like they are going faster but they're really not.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i hate axis wheels!!! they are dumber than a retarded cow. quit being stupid and gimmie my wheels!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
where does a waitress with only one leg work???

IHOP!!!!!!!! get it!!! lololol

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Ain't that just the way it goes, tell her to go get you more. (then run and hide like I would)
Hahhah....nothin' worse than looking forward to some good eats all day then coming home all late from work/school to find them gone.

If I told her to get me more not only would I run and hide, but I'd be chillin with Cravin's lover's friend (for all of those who haven't seen the best thread ever..click here http://www.clubxb.com/forums/f7/9652-show-off-your-lovers/

i want to ride lower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn it!!!!!!!!
x2

Stupid progress told Scotty that they won't make custom springs. I was hoping to get shorter/stiffer rear springs from them.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
where does a waitress with only one leg work???

IHOP!!!!!!!! get it!!! lololol
OK, gotta nip this one in the bud. It's the rant thread, not the totally bad joke thread. ;) Oh, and if that waitress was named Irene and had one leg shorter than the other, when the asian customers came in they would call her.....

wait for it.....

here it comes....

IRENE!!!!!!! :eek:

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
i hate it when i'm in vegas gambling at the penny sluts i always get shocked by static electricity. it's annoying.
Man, I can't remember the last time I had a penny SLUT! :D

ok taz i literaly lol'd at that one.
Thanks, I'm here all week, try the waitress and tip the veal.

1 - 20 of 59971 Posts