Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys here are the pics i am currently getting the full suede interior done all free!!! gotta love it ok well here are the pics i got

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
gotta post up the suede interior pics!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Lookin' good!

You know what's funny? By us "SD" = South Dakota!!!:eek: Threw me for a bit of a loop there!

Can't wait to see the suede. I've only seen it once before in person and it was WAY awesome.

-Alex

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yea i have been busy at work i am gonna take a pic of the interior i still need the doors, seats headliner and c pillars!! thats it and i am gonna get it all by the first of the year done its just taking time keep in mid this is still being perfected the ac vents are not cut and some tucks need to be made

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
bluebb05 said:
yea i have been busy at work i am gonna take a pic of the interior i still need the doors, seats headliner and c pillars!! thats it and i am gonna get it all by the first of the year done its just taking time keep in mid this is still being perfected the ac vents are not cut and some tucks need to be made

Sounds good to me, you gonna be at Fusion on Saturday? Or do I have to come to your house like I did to see your "airbag" set-up? :D :D :D :D :D :p

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
bluebb05 said:

I love what you have done and am looking forward to more pics. You have the blue that I want to put in mine. I have the blue vinyl dash kit, but it just doesn't do any justice compared to your blue suede...{drooling}. Oops excuse me while I wipe the drool off. LOL!!!;)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yea its nice but the sponsor told me he is gonna need help to get it done casue he is sooooo backed up but hey he is asking 150 for the seat wrap!!!(only to pay the asistant) that is still killer for a full suede interior but first i need to cover some unpaid dues to some very patient people!!!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.