·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
here are a couple.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,909 Posts

Here's mine photoshoped two-tone. A friend did it for me. :)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
ScionScotty said:
AWD bB exhaust exits out the wrong side 8)
I read that you had the AWD bB exhaust, but thats the first time I really noticed it. cool:)

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
thanks. subtle little mod that even 99% of the scion owners would miss noticing. i owe Alex big time for hooking me up with it. now just to get the drivetrain.... :)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
^^^Subtle mods rule!!!^^^

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Thanks, same with yours! hell, thats why your xB is one of my favorites! classy, clean, and subtle! ;)

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
hater. me and Chris are just fans of each others cars actually. sorry you cant be in the "in crowd" with us! haha jk. naw i just have lot of respect for the time and PERSONAL work that went into his vehicle. he didnt farm it out to 30 different shops for work, and still manages to keep it clean and hot looking. more than i can say for most!

scotty

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
ScionScotty said:
hater. me and Chris are just fans of each others cars actually. sorry you cant be in the "in crowd" with us! haha jk. naw i just have lot of respect for the time and PERSONAL work that went into his vehicle. he didnt farm it out to 30 different shops for work, and still manages to keep it clean and hot looking. more than i can say for most!

scotty
True True. :)

Thanks! And I have his address, why would we need to get a room. ;)

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.