Im bout to join him

·
Registered
333 Posts
hehehe i joined him already!

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Some people just gotta do what they gotta do. TG just got himself a HUGE FJ, and that's gonna take some dough to get some sweet arse CF stuff.....

He's not even really gone yet, and I already mis his crazy antics.

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
i never even experienced a show with TG... i only saw his box once and it was raining that night... :(

hope you stay on the board Eric...

·
Registered
454 Posts
Serious? I was just joking, I know he did just get that set of Garson's I think, and people were given him poop (good Poop that is) about how many sets he already had. Sucks to see him go he was going nuts on the box.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Thundergod broke my heart. Emerson tore it apart then. Im feeling pretty weak and feable right about now. I dont know if I can ever love again. Plus.... so close to Valentines day. I dont know how you guys could play me like that. :(

·
3,453 Posts
Oh, it's all speculation. I have no idea. But with that many sets of wheels, I dont' see why he cant' start up a shop. lol

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I wish I knew how to get amazing grace on the bag pipes to play when this thread was opened up.

·
Registered
454 Posts
lol, well maybe he'll be back when he rebadges the FJ to a Scion. . . hint hint. lol

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
That's what I was sayin' about him just buying all this stuff for the 'B'!

Let's get the gossip on. I say it was one of YOU guys that ticked him off and scared him away! :rolleyes:

·
3,453 Posts
Dammit! I knew I did something! Well, the best I can do is to grovel at his feet I guess.......

·
Registered
454 Posts
It was probably me not saying anything ever on this forum that P*** him off. I'm sorry guys. I know no one likes me. :(

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.