Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

air ride and 17x8 +20 work leadsleds...

what do you guys think?

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
I dig it :D now do mine in flat black with the same wheels ;)

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
It's vinyls... so its an easy change, if he chose to...but I dont think its to busy.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
hahaha. thats all up to dustin if he wants to tell. i think he wants to keep it on the DL if he does it though.

one of these days i think im gonna have to step into the realm of automotive design! lol.

Sir, hows your xB comin along? did you get paint done yet? PM me if need be so we dont whore up his thread.

scotty

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
I don't like it. I think you should stick with the wheels you have on there right now.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Not sure, they don't look right on the 2nd pic.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Wow looks very similar! (well so do the SSR MK1s)

Only thing about the Rays, is they dont have the best fitment it looks like. Looks like theyre in damn good shape though! A set of spacers, and those could look REAL nice. Gotta do it Kapitan!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Wow! :eek: I like it. It's all about personal style. If it makes you happy that's all that matter. Your rims look way bigger than 17". The air drop is just plain sick!

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks for the replies everybody :). yes, they are photoshops i did just to see what it would look like, thats why the second pic looks funny (which i agree). im still trying to figure out what changes i want to make with my car.

work leadsleds and air

gold 002's and coilovers.

either way im too poor to afford either right now, im just daydreaming and seeing what people think with the proposed changes ;)

KapitanE those wheels are HOT!!! you should REALLY buy them if they are within your budget. 17x7 is what my Lover Souls are now :)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts