Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Well people, this is in Singapore already, and I saw it for myself over the weekend at the show room.... tempted to place my booking.... probabl in March...

Can someone photochop this into white? This is what I wanted and in white..

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
thats just cool cool i say i will stick with the old school XB /UUV

·
Registered
109 Posts
Just keep in mind, for the originnal xB the pics that were on the web didnt do it any justice. For what ever reason the boxes dont photo well. Im willing to give it a glance, esp if it has the 2.4 under the hood.

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
Yuck... too round.

xB is all about the hard corners.

Then again lets hope this replaces the xB then ours will become collectors items!

:eek: j/k

·
Registered
144 Posts
my freind's mom was saying how much she thought my XB was the ugliest car on the road....just then one of those ugly new Chevy's that looks just like this style XB drove by....she quickly changed her tune as to which car was the ugliest car.
I kinda hope they do change it to this style, there are too many people here in Yuppieville that are getting XB's and I am not feeling as unique and special anymore :(

·
Registered
199 Posts
most sources seem to be saying that that car will not be coming to the US, and I pray those sources are accurate! While it is a nice car I don't like it for a replacement for the xB

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.