Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
dtrain619 said:
Nice!! Just gotta love that pw on the box! (Guess I'm kinda partial too! :D )
Makes me think that I should have gone with a PW instead of TCM...damn that color is so clean! Any accent looks good with it. Nice xB!!:)

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
The more I look at PW xB's with the stock bodykit, the more I want to stay with it. You don't realize how nice it looks until you look at someone else's. Funny, I didn't think I'd like white at first, but it grew on me real quick! :cool:

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
dtrain619 said:
The more I look at PW xB's with the stock bodykit, the more I want to stay with it. You don't realize how nice it looks until you look at someone else's. Funny, I didn't think I'd like white at first, but it grew on me real quick! :cool:
The reason we didn't go with PW was because we thought it would look too much like a refridgerator, but now that I see them all the time...wrong!!!;)

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's gonna be real hard to part wth the stock kit but once its over I will know it was the right decision. I plan on getting the nobelesse rear and sides and putting the jp front end on. Look it all up and you'll see why. Clean lines that actually match.DON'T STEAL MY IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
BOXlover11 said:
It's gonna be real hard to part wth the stock kit but once its over I will know it was the right decision. I plan on getting the nobelesse rear and sides and putting the jp front end on. Look it all up and you'll see why. Clean lines that actually match.DON'T STEAL MY IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
No worries, I won't steal your idea! When you get it done, don't forget to post up some pics!

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
<---- stealing idea :D

no seriously, I don't think I'll ever do a body kit. They look great, but body kits lead to painting, and painting leads to not exact matches, and not exact matches leads to me being pissy, and me being pissy leads to painting the whole car to match, which leads me to being broke, which turns me right back into being pissy lol. The black would be too hard to match in my opinion because of the pearl. That and you just can't beat factory paint.
I am really eager to see the results of your combo though Frenchie, should look sweet. :)

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
I won't steal the idea cuz I already have those parts in my garage! j/k

Your xB looks good!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.