Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All of us possess a different type of look, appearance, style, and function with our xB; but where do these ideas come from? All of these "MOD's" that we do to our ride must come from some inspiration, or a reflection of some importance and meaning. Is it from our peers? is it from our past?, or is it our own style.

For me, it was my dads 1968 ISUZU BELLET GTR that brought the inspiration to my ride. I really had fun with my dad. Driving through the narrow country road in Japan, and on the streets of Tokyo, and long drives to Akashi. We drove as thou we were in a Rally. I'll never forget the great time we had together, and I can't forget to mention the color, and style of the GTR is AWESOME!
I really miss that car, and I'm still on the hunt. Till then The Legend will live on in the transformation of the RS.1.

So there it is, The Legend of ThunderGod (Kaminari-Mon) and now the birth of ThunderGod RD (RootedDeep)

Pics of the Heritage, and Roots of ThunderGod RD
(1968-1970 My Mom, and my Dad with there ISUZU BELLET 1600GTR, & 1800. yeah that's me long ago)

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
that's great man

mine's not nearly as heartwarming or special, and it didn't start out this way .... but here's where my inspiration has been coming from lately...

LOL :D :p

·
Registered
322 Posts
How can I be cool and have one of those inlet ports on my bumper too, like the almight Thundergod?

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dew said:
that's great man

mine's not nearly as heartwarming or special, and it didn't start out this way .... but here's where my inspiration has been coming from lately...

LOL :D :p
Dew'D! they look like twins! I see an awesome resemblance., thats cool. =)

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
The freebies are the only mods we can afford! :p This one is totally awesome, and not we just need to win a CF hood to match!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.