Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For those of you in places like Southern Cal,Florida, P.R. and Hawaii, please don't be jealous that you can't have the "White Powder Finish" only available to people like us in the Northeast. And this is only the first half of the storm... more to come.

Attachments

·
Registered
949 Posts
wow i am glad we aren't getting that storm yet thats alot of snow we should be hit like tuesday i think... but my xb wont be seeing that it's in a nice warm garage thank god..

·
Registered
614 Posts
We have been lucky this winter here in Ohio.We only had one heavy snow this year....so far:eek:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Our winter out here in CA is ... well.... lemme say yesterday i think i got a sun burn on my feet since i wore flipflops and shorts ... also ill be going golfing today polo and shorts is all that is needed for this round.. High;s in the low 80's ...

·
Registered
614 Posts
:( :rolleyes: :p
Shortys50 said:
Our winter out here in CA is ... well.... lemme say yesterday i think i got a sun burn on my feet since i wore flipflops and shorts ... also ill be going golfing today polo and shorts is all that is needed for this round.. High;s in the low 80's ...

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah - OK - Rub it in - But you haven't lived until you played golf with a bright orange golf ball in a foot of snow. That's the sign of a really dedicated golfer! ;-)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I almost didn't spray my Box off yesterday because it was like 65degrees yesterday!

I don't see how you do it. What, something like 9 months of winter? I get 3, 40 degrees at it's coolest time.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I am now glad that my parents moved us to Texas from Michigan City, Indiana when I was three.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here is the latest as the second half of the storm begins. BTW - My Yellow xB is slightly under an overhang. The blue xB is not - thus the difference.
More pix later tonight when the snow finally stops. Boy - I'll bet those xB owners in Southern California and Hawaii must be jealous. LOL

Attachments

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
YellowSubxB said:
Here is the latest as the second half of the storm begins. BTW - My Yellow xB is slightly under an overhang. The blue xB is not - thus the difference.
More pix later tonight when the snow finally stops. Boy - I'll bet those xB owners in Southern California and Hawaii must be jealous. LOL
I guess leaving would be out of the question, looks like you have to stay put awhile.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
YellowSubxB said:

Yours also has the rear spoiler, looks like it helped.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
YellowSubxb that crazy! i couldn't deal with that. i've actually never seen snow in my life so maybe i could deal with it for a bit.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Lots of the white stuff here in the tri-state area, on its way to Bean Town. Latest totals ... Lynbrook .... over 18" ... NYC 23" ... my house in Brick about 12". Oh yeah, its still snowing here in Lynbrook NY.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts