Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been awhile but got custom gauges and replaced all the LED's to blue or white. Was the last mod for my 09 before I look into getting a 11 model.

Crappy pic but not a unique mod.

[/IMG]

·
Registered
45 Posts
Wow nice! Where did you get the LEDs and gauges to do that? That would look great in my 2011 RS.

·
Lugo
191 Posts
Been awhile but got custom gauges and replaced all the LED's to blue or white. Was the last mod for my 09 before I look into getting a 11 model.

Crappy pic but not a unique mod.

[/IMG]
Nice work!! Can you tell me what bulb type you used for the center of the a/c control knobs??? I believe they are tiny LEDs, but I'm not sure what type. I was bummed when I did my swap because I thought they were PLCC-2s and they weren't :/

·
Registered
191 Posts
Nice work!! Can you tell me what bulb type you used for the center of the a/c control knobs??? I believe they are tiny LEDs, but I'm not sure what type. I was bummed when I did my swap because I thought they were PLCC-2s and they weren't :/
the A/C control buttons are regular 3mm LEDs

·
Danny
123 Posts
How hard was it to switch out the gauges and LED's? I feel like it is kind of tricky and more than just unplug the old and plug in the new.

·
Registered
6 Posts
are any of you in the Ny/ tri state area, or even the NE?

I am trying to find someone good to do exactly this for my 2014 xb...

please message me if you can help

thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts