Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aight... Heres my Box... Hope ya like it..

Attachments

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
oh yeah, thats right! that xB won a contest not so long ago. Congrats!

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dude...
Just wanted to tell you that the Luminics Blue bulbs are the ****!!! Bluest i have found yet!!!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks sweet, airbrush looks good!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
hay

i saw your ride at the berry farm show good to see it again
hope you have had a good x-mas & all :cool:
cya short bus

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
I saw this for the first time at Knotts haunt. I love the paint job and steering wheel!! The pictures do no justice!

nice box!!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Nice airbrush work, and ya gotta love those Arc amps!

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dtrain619 said:
How many hours of work to get your dash soooo smooth? Tight ride, Boss!
I had the "Great Santini", Pete Santini over at Santini Paint and Body Werkes do all the sanding and Smoke Graphics.. I believe they said it was in the 5 hour range.... Thanks for the Props!!!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
kartel said:
I had the "Great Santini", Pete Santini over at Santini Paint and Body Werkes do all the sanding and Smoke Graphics.. I believe they said it was in the 5 hour range.... Thanks for the Props!!!
Wow, Santini!! That explains it all!!!!! :cool: :cool: And not a bad turn time either.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Hey Kartel...my friend sent me two pics of your ride I had no idea that was your steering wheel tho! Wow that is unique!!! :D

You have a really nice box! I love all that airbrushing. Great flames too!

So what was up with the xB at the DUB show, with ONE Door on the whole drivers side??? :eek: Did you get a picture of that??? My friends said the front and back door open together??? :eek: That sounds crazy!

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
LuvmyxB said:
Hey Kartel...my friend sent me two pics of your ride I had no idea that was your steering wheel tho! Wow that is unique!!! :D

You have a really nice box! I love all that airbrushing. Great flames too!

So what was up with the xB at the DUB show, with ONE Door on the whole drivers side??? :eek: Did you get a picture of that??? My friends said the front and back door open together??? :eek: That sounds crazy!

But why is there tape between the doors looking like it's helping hold it together? :confused:

·
Registered
131 Posts
looks good...I like all the detail

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.