Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my tires mounted and balenced today (after going to 4 different places who wouldn't touch it) and good ole El's Tire in Glasgow DE. came to the rescue. Man, my box is a totally different machine to drive and look at.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Looks really nice. :)

(Heheheheh...you need to fix the date on your camera - or just turn off the date tagging. :D )

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the comments guys!

Tomas said:
(Heheheheh...you need to fix the date on your camera - or just turn off the date tagging. :D )
LMAO Yeah, kinda funny I have a pic of an xB before they were made:D

cravin said:
I likeee , now go get a set of one ton garage rear spacers for the rear. 40 minutes to install and will even up the rear wheels in the wheelwells.
Yeah, I plan to asap, but it will be hard to slick past the wife after this little venture lol. Would you happen to have a link? I keep getting the old "page cannot be displayed" when I type it in.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Can you say sexy? I thought you could! Very nice. Doesn't it feel great to have new shoes?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Wow, those look nice. I like the clean 5 spoke look. Can't believe you had a hard time getting mount and balance. Guess some shops need to get better equipment.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks, I am pretty stoked with the way they look. I find myself going out to the garage more than usual lol.

This has been one killer week. Got my rims on, back getting alot better, man, it dont get better than this.:)

·
Registered
206 Posts
congrats on the new rims!! looks killer.. keep it up:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts