Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Aww Yeah!!

I like the new "OMC" graphics! But it will always be the "Hornet" as far as I'm concerned! You da man, Ric!! :cool:

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Man i hate that car sooooo much!!! (by hate i mean i'm jelous because it looks so good. probably the best rs2.0 out there. besides mine of coarse.lol.)

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Scott, Ric is running Air Runner from Japan.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
LuminicsBulbsDotCom said:
Would it go lower if the rims allowed it to?
Oh yeah, Scott! I saw it a few days before the official debut, it's definitely resting on the wheels at full dump! You gotta see it in person, it's just sick!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Hornet

Thanks for the information. I love his Xb its just amazing. I was curious if he had thinner rims if it would go down lower meaning are the fenders resting on the rim not allowing it to go any lower or is that as low as it goes?

I hope to see this Xb in person some day. There is a OC meet this Sunday hint hint ;)

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
popeye said:
what rims are those? think they would look good on a polar white box??
Work 02s, and yes, I think they would look really good on PW.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:cool: ok now that my head is to big to fit on this page THANKS every one for your comments

thats as low as it can go sitting on tires remove rubber it will sit on the ground
with 18' decades../ rims where custom made from Japan work 2's last of there kind they are discontinued they where a custom fit for my flares,hpe this helps and again thanks it's nice to know i'am not the only one liking my ride.............:cool:

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
as far as i know there are still some works 2 's out there 4/100 these where custom fitted to my car good luck in your search though as always the OMC peace out

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:cool: ok now that my head is to big to fit on this page THANKS every one for your comments

thats as low as it can go sitting on tires remove rubber it will sit on the ground
with 18' decades../ rims where custom made from Japan work 2's last of there kind they are discontinued they where a custom fit for my flares,hope this helps and again thanks it's nice to know i'am not the only one liking my ride.............:cool:

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Ric, slow down already, so the rest of us can catch up to you!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yea sorry about the double post long day i was pooped out:)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.