Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hey everyone, you asked for them and I said I'd deliver so here they are! Photos of my Polaw White ( soon to be known as the Harley Quinn Box) at it's first show. I rolled in with the Secret Weapon intake, and rolled out with Anzo USA headlights, TEIN hood struts, My Weapon R floormats, and the front bB badge! Though by the time I got home I had a few more unwilling mods... or shall I say casualties? ewwww :eek:

·
Super Moderator
16,212 Posts
EvilScionGrrl said:
Hey everyone, you asked for them and I said I'd deliver so here they are! Photos of my Polaw White ( soon to be known as the Harley Quinn Box) at it's first show. I rolled in with the Secret Weapon intake, and rolled out with Anzo USA headlights, TEIN hood struts, My Weapon R floormats, and the front bB badge! Though by the time I got home I had a few more unwilling mods... or shall I say casualties? ewwww :eek:
Harley Quinn! No more Batman episodes for you!

Yes, where are they? And what do you mean, "casualties?"

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok I'm a moron... LOL I thought I had clicked the right button to upload them but I guess not... let me try this again

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ARRGGHHH Why is this not working?? Someone help please! It asks for the weblink.. but it didn't show up??

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
DTRAIN619 said:
Yes, where are they? And what do you mean, "casualties?"
I'm assuming splattered bugs. Hopefully it's not any number of small mammals, birds, sun bathing reptiles, or small children :eek: :(

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:eek: DTRAIN you so completely rock. Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it! ( I feel like a dumbazz but hey.. at least they're up!) :rolleyes:

As for the casualties.. yeah I meant splattered bug guts. Icky. :eek:

Having some small issues with the new intake.. must be the computer trying to learn but, every time I start the car and start to drive away when I press on the gas it hesitates.. nearly stalling because I get no reaction from the gas pedal. Nearly got me into an accident this morning because I couldn't accelerate fast enough after I had made a turn and I had someone on my ass.

Any thoughts? I didn't have this problem when I put the same brand on my Mazda. Weird.

-Quinn

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
Post this question in the performance thread as well Quinn. I'm sure someone can help you out

as for me, I'm pretty clueless when it comes to intakes :(

·
Registered
46 Posts
I didn't notice the HarleyQuinn sticker on the back:eek: but then I didn't walk around it either:D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah it's ok... too busy working on getting those clear side markers... I know how it goes. ;) :D

It's amazing how quickly we can get attached to inanimate objects but I just LOVE my car!!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
EvilScionGrrl said:
Y
It's amazing how quickly we can get attached to inanimate objects
Funny, my girlfriend says the same thing about me. :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
surfcitylocal said:
Funny, my girlfriend says the same thing about me. :D
Ok if she calls you inanimate, well.... uhm... no comment. LOL

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
EvilScionGrrl said:
Ok if she calls you inanimate, well.... uhm... no comment. LOL
When we watch TV I zone out, she laughs cause she talks to me and I dont' answer. (she thinks I dont' hear her) Unlike other peeps here on Club xB my significant other doesn't read the posts! :eek: Thank goodness.

·
Registered
46 Posts
EvilScionGrrl said:
Yeah it's ok... too busy working on getting those clear side markers... I know how it goes. ;) :D

It's amazing how quickly we can get attached to inanimate objects but I just LOVE my car!!
With in a hour of being home the side markers and the super white bulbs I got from gordon were on. I also put on the bBist stickers on the back window. lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
Congratulations on the box, I got to see it for a couple of seconds @ Elk Grove. Looking pretty good already.....See you at the next meet....

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.