Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This may be old news to a lot of members here, but I was really impressed by this site and the in car movies. I have heard over and over again how well the xB handles for a little box.When an experienced driver who owns a car like the Elise tracks the xB for a summer (edit: 7 track days) for the fun of it, that tells me a lot about how well the xB can handle with a few mods.

http://www.dpcars.net/scion/index.htm

(A link shared with me by a current xB owner)

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
Awesome find, I love the videos of him giving chase to the Vette and the Porsches in the corners, and the best part is it only has TRD springs for a suspension mod...lol

·
Registered
827 Posts
I love that pic of the box on 2 wheels, that is classic:D

·
Registered
827 Posts
boxd_up_2 said:
That is a beautiful shot, I couldn't help it I had to heist it...lol :eek: :D
Yep, that's my current wallpaper on my home computer lol.

·
Registered
120 Posts
This is too funny! Tech Monkey was kind enough to hook me up with this guys email. So,I emailed him before I watched these videos and asked what he did to disable the VSC and how did he do it.Also asked what type of mods he had done to his suspension. Well,he writes me back and says "Umm,what's VSC and what does it do?".......HUH!:eek: what did he think that constant beeping was in his xB?? I had to laugh after seeing the videos of him racing!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Funny enough... This link was given to me over on the Honda Fit forums (fitfreak.net). Full credit for this link must go to Chikubi (a member on this board ).

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
NVFirefighter said:
"Umm,what's VSC and what does it do?".......HUH!:eek: what did he think that constant beeping was in his xB?? I had to laugh after seeing the videos of him racing!
I was kinda wondering why he never said anything about the VSC beeping in any of the write-ups, I just thought it must be normal for him, guess not if he doesn't know what it is...lol Wonder if he would have some faster track times without it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.