Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the first bB I got to see in person. I took this pic at Exposed-Feb 2004. I have pics of the interior if others wnat to see.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Before anyone says I mirrored the pic look at the roll call, and here's a pic of the right hand drive. You can see the "moviecarz.com" script on the door panels.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's it for now. :D I have other picks, but I'll save that for a possible special product release.

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
man I love those seats. I kinda like the center console without the silver better too

and who's the tattoo guy? is it just me, or does he look happy to see the car too? LOL. (Was trying to look for badging on the back, don't get any funny ideas :mad: :p)

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The badging on the rear is the Toyota emblem in place of the Scion emblem, and the bB badge instead of the xB badge. Just like in the bibles.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Actually if the rear "Toyota" badge was in the place of the Scion badge, it was added aftermarket. An interesting fact about bBs, is that they have no where on the outside "Toyota" badging. The "bB" is in place of the "xB", and then theres no other emblem on the back. Theres no typical "T" emblem as with most other Toyotas. Its just the "bB" emblem. Then for the front, is the typical "bB" badge in grille. Just for clarification.

Scott

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ScionScotty said:
Actually if the rear "Toyota" badge was in the place of the Scion badge, it was added aftermarket. An interesting fact about bBs, is that they have no where on the outside "Toyota" badging. The "bB" is in place of the "xB", and then theres no other emblem on the back. Theres no typical "T" emblem as with most other Toyotas. Its just the "bB" emblem. Then for the front, is the typical "bB" badge in grille. Just for clarification.

Scott
Scott,

You are correct. I just checked some othe pics I have. I was thinking of the iSt badging.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
ah yea i forgot about the ist. thats understandable. that is a sweet bB though. by any chance, do you know what it's dropped with? those are some impressive coilovers to drop it that low. i like the look of it a lot.

thanks
scott

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Scott, I can't remember which coilovers were on the bB.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You're welcome Johnny!

(Are you going to JTuned or Scion Kickoff? I should be there and hanging out w/ Steve (bBist) or in the SE area.)

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
yeah, i am going to both of the events with the Scinergy crew.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
EVILDAVE said:
Brad is that the Bb that we got to see in private when you went to LA with me in the company truck?:cool:
Dave, no its another one. Those pics were taken at Exposed in Feb2004 down at El Toro.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Dew said:
man I love those seats. I kinda like the center console without the silver better too

and who's the tattoo guy? is it just me, or does he look happy to see the car too? LOL. (Was trying to look for badging on the back, don't get any funny ideas :mad: :p)
hahaha took me a minute to see. he looks really happy!:D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.