Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I'm feeling the suicide doors! Nice looking ride. Love the part that says "may not be under warranty"! :D

·
Registered
120 Posts
hayalex6 said:
where do you see suicide doors?
Umm,in the picture the handles are next to each other meaning that the rear doors are of the suicide type.;)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
NVFirefighter said:
Umm,in the picture the handles are next to each other meaning that the rear doors are of the suicide type.;)
Ding! You Sir are correct. I thought you'd left us, haven't seen you post in a long time. Hope everything is good and you're not suffering too much with the heat!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hey Brother! Still here...the heat is pretty normal for us during the few months of summer. I enjoy it! Much better than the winter snows. Like they say..."It's a dry heat" When I was down in San Diego last month...now that was brutal...the humidity you guys put up with...YUCK! I picked up my new CF hood from Rodney when we were down there...sure is beautiful! Thanks Rodney(aka Hawaiianbuilt):D

Stay cool people!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
NVFirefighter said:
Hey Brother! Still here...the heat is pretty normal for us during the few months of summer. I enjoy it! Much better than the winter snows. Like they say..."It's a dry heat" When I was down in San Diego last month...now that was brutal...the humidity you guys put up with...YUCK! I picked up my new CF hood from Rodney when we were down there...sure is beautiful! Thanks Rodney(aka Hawaiianbuilt):D

Stay cool people!
And the pics are.....where? :confused:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Stupid question though. If you spent the time to fill in the hole for the rear handle why cut another though? Why not save them all and use poppers?

Just an observation.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
DTRAIN619 said:
:eek: No, you didn't miss those!

That's it, Mister. I'm taking those Vicodins off your hands....

For me! :D

sry, and it's true, I was trippin on them when I posted.

yeah I see it now lol.:cool:

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
ShortBus said:
Stupid question though. If you spent the time to fill in the hole for the rear handle why cut another though? Why not save them all and use poppers?

Just an observation.
Right, you just spent thousands to get them to open the opposite, why not shave them also...

·
Registered
322 Posts
ShortBus said:

Just an observation.
Some people don't trust the reliability of door poppers and the added electronics involved. Also, you instantly know the doors are suicided w/o the need to open them. A way to show a mod w/o going inside the vehicle.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.