Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Hey, look at the bright side -- we all own classics now!

Now don’t let anything happen to it ‘cause soon you won’t be able to get another one. Maybe we’ll be like the VW Beatles when they first came out. . . you still see those things on the road!

·
Registered
317 Posts
I don't know but to me that's good news... It means the rarity of the xB is off the roof and the value of it will rise, its only available for sale meaning that it hold its value. unlike a car that you can rent like a KIA. Plus the TOYOTA name gives it value, and now the fact that it is not gonna be made any more mean it's value will be tremendous. People hold on to your xB its gonna be an instant classic!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
We finally have an officially answer. I really like what I've got. I have no regrets no matter what the 08 turns out to be. I need a new car now and this one satisfies everyone in my family...no easy task!
It's gonna be a instant classic I firmly believe.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I'm glad that it's going to be limited edition classic. Maybe I'll trade my 2006 BOP in for a new one in December.......it will be a year old at that time.

And the Salsa Red has been growing on me......

·
Registered
86 Posts
BSPToaster said:
I don't know but to me that's good news... It means the rarity of the xB is off the roof and the value of it will rise, its only available for sale meaning that it hold its value. unlike a car that you can rent like a KIA.
Indeed! That's why I'm glad I didn't sell the crappy car for local driving!

And I know someone probably posted this already, but this is the new bB in Japan.. so I guess maybe will be the US '08 model?

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.