Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Scroll down for new pictures.

This was the begining. Back in 2005 when I bought it.

and here it is now.

17x7 Club Linea Misterio
Yokohama Parada Spec-2 205/45ZR-17

ES Window Visors from NPSTommy

FX JDM Speed Grill

It feels good to actually have something to show off again. Next stop engine dress up, intake, exhaust and then sound/interior!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Very nice. The name makes me smell amonia though! Did you get your grill letters from the web site that makes them? I was looking at the site before and forgot where it was. If you have the www's please let me know. The new rims look great and you haven't even worn the new dots off the tires! Very nice.

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
surfcitylocal said:
Very nice. The name makes me smell amonia though! Did you get your grill letters from the web site that makes them? I was looking at the site before and forgot where it was. If you have the www's please let me know. The new rims look great and you haven't even worn the new dots off the tires! Very nice.
Amonia... eeew. However, "catbox" or better known as "The Katbox" was also the name of my Unreal Tournament 2K4 server. Low gravity and Insta-Gib! Any case you'll find no amonia smelling scent trees here! no squash either. Think the scent for this month is cherry. I was thinking of doing some graphics of cat paws going across my hood and roof but I think I'll stick that idea to the engine cover. Or at least something cat themed.

As for the emblems I have drawn a complete and total blank to the original site I got them from. Bim... something or other. It'll come to me soon enough. However you can also get them from this site as well: http://youremblem.com/

Once I remember the site I'll link it as well.

DTRAIN619 said:
Right on Pat! And I'll get to see these changes upclose!!
Hey, I forgot to ask what size plug I needed for the rear wiper before I left Saturday. Think ya can throw me that product name/size you got from Home Depot so I can run by there tomorrow and pick one up on my way home from work.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
I actually got the plugs from Pep Boys. It's in their "Help" section. Comes with assorted sized chrome plugs. You use the largest one. (1.25" I think)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
BTW, I have some silicon to seal it from the back, so when you're ready to do it let me know. We'll plan to hook up, it takes less than 10 minutes to do!

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Engine colorization

Did some painting.

Ford blue with a sparkle effect. When the light hits it it changes color.

Need to do some sanding on the fuse boxes and repaint. Had some unwanted drips in there.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Everything looks good!

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Finally the box was lowered.
Tanabe DF210's 2.2/2.0 drop.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Looks great with the drop. You're down in the litter now!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Hey, thats the drop I want! Need money bad! Looks good!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I don't do cats (Cats...), but that's a very nicely balanced box. Well put together. I especially like those wheels. :D

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Gcat007 said:
Finally the box was lowered.
Tanabe DF210's 2.2/2.0 drop.

Hey Pat, you're gonna have to give me a ride on Saturday! Maybe I'll give my GL's to Susie and get the Tanabe's instead...... :cool:

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
DTRAIN619 said:
Hey Pat, you're gonna have to give me a ride on Saturday! Maybe I'll give my GL's to Susie and get the Tanabe's instead...... :cool:
OKi dOKi!

Here's the guy I got em off of on ebay. He up'd the price by $10 but still it's a good deal.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.