Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
sounds like they're gonna be badass... here is a pic of my pos, the rocker panel damage is from the previous owner, i figured some side skirts would cover it up if i ever got to it

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
My friend wnet with 20 mil fenders and put on 17x10 Work Meister S1's. they filled teh fender just right. car looked so tough. And 240's don;t look goofy with bodykits and small wheels. You gotta see it before you judge it.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
jim, you know what does look funny with a body kit at small wheels? trucks. the ones that say ' S I L B E R A D O ' on them. and they have the one piece body kit all the way around the damn thing with 15x10 wheels and a 185 series tire. now that looks funny!

threadjack over!

·
Registered
679 Posts
i've seen my fair share of 240s, hell i have 4 race cars in the garage that are 240s. i do think that a 180sx with a kouki front bumper and sides would look hot on some ssr reverse mesh tho... was what i was going to do with my 240 until i stopped dumping money into it and starting racing bikes.

·
Dori Dori
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
allright, I went to work and tried to stretch the stock 185 onto these wheels. Its WAY to hard to stretch it. I guess were gonna go with a 205 of some sort. Any suggestions on what sidewall ona 205?

THANKS

·
Registered
679 Posts
a bunch of guys are running 195/50s on similar sized wheels. still has a slight stretch to them. did you try the blow the tire up onto the bead trick haha

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
that's how mine were mounted!! No I don;t have pics. I have it on a vid. That particular car was even the stock green with gray rockers on Equip 03's in gold. Totally outlaw style for a S-13. car had the Greddy DD exhaust as well. It was hella crazy lookin.

·
Dori Dori
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Well i went into work and got some tires, some Kumho Ecsta ASX 205/55/15

They fit and look great, got them for pretty cheap cause i work there....

Got it all mounted up and boy does it look sexy.

Im gonna be getting some pictures in like 30mins and will post them later this evening.

·
Registered
611 Posts
wow, looks much better!

·
Dori Dori
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Allright, this is the most whoring I think ive ever done in the history of my interwebbing.

Ive got WAY to many pics of it.... im trying to make an Album that u guys can view.

Ill post accouple for now and give u the linksy laters.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.